- Link chart to a SharePoint list
- Link chart to another chart
- Configure aggregation and sorting
- Use multiple lists in Dashboard Designer
- Add more series to a SharePoint Chart with Dashboard Designer
- Customize and rotate labels and tooltips in SharePoint charts
- Use notes in charts created with SharePoint Dashboard Designer
- Navigate over data by using draggable charts
- Create a Floor Plan for SharePoint and Office365
- Display dashboard on SharePoint public site in Office 365
The aggregation tab allows you to group data by the specified field and calculate aggregations, e.g. max, min, average, count, or sum.
The Group by property is used to specify field by which data will be grouped. Leave it empty if you don’t need to group data.
The Aggregations section allows you to specify additional fields for each group and their calculated values: