- What personal information do we collect from the people that use our products and visit our site?
- When do we collect information?
- How do we use your information?
- How do we protect your information?
- Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Third-party disclosure
- Blogs and Public Forums
- Specific product practices
- California Online Privacy Protection Act
- How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
- Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
- COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
- CAN SPAM Act
- Contacting Us
When you sign up for Plumsail products, you may be asked to enter your name, your company name, email address and website name. If you sign-up for a free trial, you are not required to enter your credit card information unless and until you decide to purchase a license or subscription. A third-party intermediary is used to manage payment processing. This intermediary is not permitted to store, retain, or use your billing information for any purpose except for payment processing on our behalf.
We collect information from you when you download Plumsail products for the first time.
We may use the information we collect from you when you register in following cases:
- Providing service you have requested;
- Processing and completing transactions;
- Providing custom support;
- Sending you updates or other essential information;
- Monitoring trends and for some marketing purposes.
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. All data transited between you and us is encrypted and sent using HTTPS.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your information.
Our website offer publicly accessible blog and community forum. You should be aware that any information provided in these areas might be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum, contact us at email@example.com. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
Here you can find an explanation about some specific privacy practices in Plumsail products. Please follow the links:
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
It’s also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioral tracking.
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online. We do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not submit any personal information through our website or products.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations. We collect your email address in order to:
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
7v Kazanskaya str., apt. 406
St. Petersburg, 191186
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Edited on 2016-09-21