- Link chart to a SharePoint list
- Link chart to another chart
- Configure aggregation and sorting
- Use multiple lists in Dashboard Designer
- Add more series to a SharePoint Chart with Dashboard Designer
- Customize and rotate labels and tooltips in SharePoint charts
- Use notes in charts created with SharePoint Dashboard Designer
- Navigate over data by using draggable charts
- Create a Floor Plan for SharePoint and Office365
- Display dashboard on SharePoint public site in Office 365
preRender(config, logger, processor, el)
Occurs right before the chart starts rendering. You can modify the configuration in this handler.
config is a configuration object that will be used to render the chart. Supported types:
logger is a Logger instance.
processor is the chart builder which is currently processing your data.
el is a jQuery object wrapping an HTML-container where the chart will be rendered.