New Entra ID data source and other improvements to Org Chart for Microsoft 365 and SharePoint
We're thrilled to introduce the latest enhancements and updates to elevate your experience with Plumsail Org Chart for Microsoft 365 and SharePoint!
- Entra ID (formerly Azure AD) as a data source of Org Chart for Microsoft 365 and SharePoint
- New localization languages
- Enhanced multi-page PDF report generation
- Get started with Org Chart for Microsoft 365 & SharePoint
Now you can retrieve data from Entra ID (formerly Azure AD) to build your organizational charts in Microsoft 365, SharePoint, or Microsoft Teams:
With Entra ID (formerly Azure AD) as a data source, you can expect a more seamless and efficient process for populating and updating your Org Chart in Microsoft 365 and SharePoint:
- Profile pictures are pulled directly from Azure AD (Entra ID now).
- And no more issues related to the synchronization between SharePoint and Azure AD (Entra ID now) user profiles, as all data is pulled directly from Entra ID to Org Chart.
Find detailed setup instructions in our documentation.
Plumsail Org Chart now offers an expanded range of interface languages out of the box. Explore our latest additions:
- German (Germany)
- Norwegian (Norway, Bokmål)
- Swedish (Sweden)
The interface language depends on the SharePoint site's regional settings. Learn more about how to localize Org Chart for Microsoft 365 and SharePoint.
The latest releases have also brought significant improvements to multi-page PDF report generation. It's now much faster, and support has been expanded to handle even larger organizations. Moreover, we've added the ability to sort report pages alphabetically.