Vehicle Accident Report Form
Streamline the accident report process by using the free online accident report form. Gather all information about the accident: names and contact information of the drivers, description of the vehicles, road and weather conditions, and a list of witnesses. The client can draw a diagram of the accident on the scheme of the road, indicate the direction of vehicles and road signs. The client can fill out the form on any device.
Fields and controls
- The form title has a bg-primary CSS class. Thus, the title background matches the primary color of the theme.
- The form notice has a bg-danger and a text-white CSS classes. A bg-danger class sets the background of an element to red. A text-white class sets the text color to white.
- The form content is organized using an Accordion container.
- The DriverEmail and the ClientEmail fields accept only valid email addresses. Change the pattern in the field properties.
- The DriverMobileNumber and the ClientMobileNumber are masked input fields that accept only 11-digit numbers. Change the mask in the field properties.
- An Ink sketch control is added for collecting an electronic signature.
- Change the message that will be displayed after the form is submitted in the form settings.
- The form timeout is set to 180 seconds, after which the form can be submitted again. You can change it in the form settings.
- The imageURL variable stores the link to the accident diagram.
- The image size and the Ink Sketch control canvas size is responsive to screen width.
- h1, h4, elements' text size is responsive to screen width and is set with the min() CSS function.
- h1 element's content is centered, and the text color is white.
- A pseudo-element is added after h4 elements to display double lines.
- A panel title is prefixed with the "▼" symbol if the panel is active and the "▷" symbol if the panel is inactive.