Vehicle Accident Report Form
The vehicle accident (crash) report form will streamline the process of collecting details on vehicle accidents online. Gather all information about the accident: names and contact information of the drivers, description of the vehicles, road and weather conditions, and a list of witnesses. The client can draw a diagram of the accident on the scheme of the road, and indicate the direction of vehicles and road signs. The client can fill out the form on any device.
Fields and controls
- The title of the form has primary-text CSS class which applies primary color from the theme to its text.
- The form notice has alert alert-secondary bg-secondary CSS classes to highlight its content.
- The form content is organized using an Accordion container.
- The DriverEmail and the ClientEmail fields accept only valid email addresses. Change the pattern in the field properties.
- The DriverMobileNumber and the ClientMobileNumber are masked input fields that accept only 11-digit numbers. Change the mask in the field properties.
- An Ink sketch control is added for collecting an electronic signature.
- Change the message that will be displayed after the form is submitted in the form settings.
- The form timeout is set to 180 seconds, then the form can be submitted again. You can change it in the form settings.
- The imageURL variable stores a link to the accident diagram.
- The size of h1 and h4 are defined with CSS code.
- A pseudo-element is added after h4 elements to display double lines.
- The titles of accordion sections are prefixed with the "▼" symbol if a corresponding section is expanded and the "▷" symbol when it's collapsed.