Unfortunately, the standard SharePoint connector in Microsoft Power Automate is quite limited. Frequently, when we need to manage documents in SharePoint Online and Office 365 we have to use difficult workarounds with Azure Functions or REST requests to SharePoint API.
Plumsal Actions allows you to avoid it with the help of ready to use actions for SharePoint.
Those are just a few of them:
- Copy SharePoint Document from Library
- Copy SharePoint Document Set
- Copy SharePoint Folder from Library
- Move SharePoint Document from Library
- Move SharePoint Document Set
- Move SharePoint Folder from Library
- Create SharePoint Folder by URL
- Create SharePoint Folder in List
- Check In SharePoint Document
- Check Out SharePoint Document
- Remove SharePoint Document by URL
- Remove SharePoint Folder by URL
There are three steps to get started. Then you can manage SharePoint documents, folder and document sets: