Incident Report Form
Streamline the incident reporting process with the free online incident report form. Gather all the information about the incident: date and time, location, type, description, names and contact information of those involved in the incident, and a list of witnesses. You can easily customize the template to suit your needs. You can instantly send incident information to the responsible team for action.
Fields and controls
- A logo is added using a Image control. It has a unique CSS class logo-img. Change the image in the control properties.
- Fields are divided into sections using a Wizard container. Each step has a title that you can change in the step properties.
- Change options for the IncidentType and the IncidentSeverity fields in the field properties.
- The Email field accepts only valid email addresses. Change the pattern in the field properties.
- The MobileNumber is a masked input field that accepts only 11-digit numbers. Change the mask in the field properties.
- The otherType() function shows/hides the OtherIncidentType field depending on the IncidentType field value. The function is called on the form load and when the IncidentType field value changes.
- logo-img — a minimum width is set to 70 px. The image size is responsive to screen width and is set with the min() CSS function.
- h1, h4, p elements' text size is responsive to screen width and is set with the min() CSS function.
- h1, p element's content is centered.