Cake Order Form
Using this online cake ordering form, you will gather all the information you need to deliver cakes to your customers. The form asks for a customer name and contact details, the delivery address, and, of course, a cake description. Customers can create custom cakes by selecting the flavor, filling, and icing. They can choose a cake shape from a predefined list, draw a custom cake shape or attach the cake image as an example. Use the template as-is or customize it to meet your requirements.
Fields and controls
- All form elements are placed in a Grid container that has a content-container CSS class. Change the container styling in the CSS editor.
- The Email field accepts only valid email addresses. Change the pattern in the field properties.
- The MobileNumber is a masked input field that accepts only 11-digit numbers. Change the mask in the field properties.
- The Shape field is required.
- Cake Shape section container has a cake-shape CSS class. The container is shown/hidden dynamically depending on the Shape field value.
- The container with a cake-shape CSS class is hidden on the form load.
- The function within change() event of the Shape field shows/hides the container with a cake-shape CSS class.
- The background image is defined in a rule for a fd-form CSS class.
- The background for a grid container with a content-background CSS class is blurred; the background color is transparent.
- A pseudo-element is added before and after h4 elements to display horizontal lines.
- The background of the element with an alert-body CSS class is white.