Student Registration Form
Use this online form template to accept student applications for courses. Gather all necessary information such as the student's full name, ID, date of birth, email, and phone number. Students can list all the courses they want to attend, select the level, language, and desired start date. You can easily change the list of courses available and other parameters by customizing the form to your needs.
Fields and controls
- A logo is added using a Image control. It has a unique CSS class logo-img. Change the image in the control properties.
- The StudentID accepts only numeric values. The Email field accepts only valid email addresses. Change the pattern in the field properties.
- The MobileNumber is a masked input field that accepts only 11-digit numbers. Change the mask in the field properties.
- Change options for the Course, Level, and Language columns in the column properties.
- Custom validation is added using the addValidator() method to ensure that the Courses table contains at least one record.
- The primary button font-weight is set to 700.
- logo-img — a minimum width is set to 70 px. The image size is responsive to screen width and is set with the min() CSS function.
- h1, h4, p elements' text size is responsive to screen width and is set with the min() CSS function.
- h1, p element's text is centered.
- A pseudo-element is added after h4 elements to display double lines.