Leave Request Form
Collect and manage leave requests from employees using the Request for time off online form. You can set up email notifications to a manager and HR team using Zapier or Power Automate.
Fields and controls
- Fields are divided into sections and organized using Grid containers. Containers have a bg-secondary CSS class to set the background color to gray.
- The Email field accepts only valid email addresses. Change the pattern in the field properties.
- Change options for the ReasonForRequest field in the field properties.
- The otherReason() function shows/hides the Reason field depending on the ReasonForRequest field value. The function is called on the form load and when the ReasonForRequest field changes.
- h1, h4 elements' text size is responsive to screen width and is set with the min() CSS function.
- The primary button font-weight is set to 500.
- A pseudo-element is added after h1 elements to display horizontal lines.
- The padding for the hint text is set to 0px.