Organizational structures vary in shape and size and the users need the option to look at it differently. Your organizational chart has to deliver.
The new update of the SharePoint Org Chart by Plumsail brings your users a better experience with switching the visualization layout and customizing the organizational chart orientation.
Switch the layout with two clicks.
All your SharePoint users are now able to pick one of the five layouts for a specific situation.
- Top to bottom classic represents the classic horizontal structure;
- Top to bottom compact combines the horizontal and vertical orientations for better visualization. This way the structure won’t get too wide;
- Top to bottom with the grouping of the leaf boxes: the employees without subordinates are joined into a two-column group on the right-hand side.
- Bottom to top: the inverted version of the Top to bottom layout is built from the ground up.
- Left to right: all boxes get stacked in a single column.
Combine horizontal and vertical orientations
With a Top to bottom compact layout, you can change the Org Chart behavior to combine both horizontal and stacked orientations to better reflect your organization structure. You can select either horizontal or stacked orientation for the boxes under the employees on the second level.
If you drill down to any employee, you can also change the orientation for any box that appeared on the second level. This orientation will be saved for the current box:
Need more details?
Please check out the documentation article on the Plumsail Org Chart site to get some more info.
Not a user of the Plumsail Org Chart yet?
Just try it for free! Download trial to enjoy your free month.