Add web part manually (Office 365)
- Configuration Wizard
- Filtration syntax
- What is Item ID (Root ID)
- Org Chart caching
- How to add managed property for dotted manager
- Video: Quick introduction to Org Chart
- Article: Quick introduction to Org Chart
- Differences between Org Chart version 3 and version 2
- How Org Chart communicates with User Profile service and Active Directory
- How to exclude disabled users from SharePoint 2013/2016 profiles
- How to make sure that User Profile Service has enough data
- Configuring user profile synchronization in SharePoint 2013
- Exporting properties to a directory service
Once you activated Org Chart app you can add ribbon button to simplify adding new web part to pages.
But if you don’t want to add ribbon button, you always can add web part manually.
Scroll down Org Chart app page and copy URL for web part:
Then navigate to a page where you want to place Org Chart web part and open it for edit:
Add “Content Editor” web part to your page:
Open the web part for edit and paste the link you copied earlier to “Content Link” property.
Then specify web part height. For example 500 pixels.
Save the page: