Localization in Org Chart for SharePoint 2013/2016
- Configuration Wizard
- Filtration syntax
- What is Item ID (Root employee)
- Org Chart caching
- Video: Quick introduction to Org Chart
- Article: Quick introduction to Org Chart
- Differences between Org Chart version 3 and version 2
- How Org Chart communicates with User Profile service and Active Directory
- How to exclude disabled users from SharePoint 2013/2016/2019 profiles
- How to make sure that User Profile Service has enough data
- Configuring user profile synchronization in SharePoint 2013/2016/2019
- Exporting properties to a directory service
Just find Localization.js file located in the Style Library of your site collection. The URL to find it looks like this http://YOUR_SITE_COLLECTION/Style Library/Plumsail/OrgChart.
Then change any string and save the file. Your changes will appear in the web part interface. If you leave values blank, the web part will use default values.
Note: Do not forget to check in and publish the file if publishing is enabled in your Style Library.