Get Items by Query not working

by zbilal » Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:49 am

Hi,
I have written simple workflow (attached) which is meant to get list of documents based on expiry date using Get Items by Query following instructions https://plumsail.com/blog/2015/02/send-periodic-expiration-email-notifications/. The CAML Query i used get the records. BUT i cannot loop through them. The Variable: CountItems is also 0.
If i use
Count Items in Variable: dictionary (Output to Variable: count1 ) as alernate to CountItems
then it shows count1 has value, it enters the loop but then throws the following error. Please help.

000000000000. Details: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the workflow instance. Exception details: System.InvalidOperationException: Looking up a value using a key is not supported on an instance of 'Microsoft.Activities.Dynamic.DynamicJsonArray'. at Microsoft.Activities.Dynamic.DynamicItem.TryGetValue(String key, DynamicItem& value) at Microsoft.Activities.Dynamic.DynamicValueBuilder.PathSegmentFactory.ObjectPathSegment.Get(DynamicItem obj) at Microsoft.Activities.GetDynamicValueProperty`1.Execute(CodeActivityContext context) at System.Activities.CodeActivity`1.InternalExecute(ActivityInstance instance, ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager) at System.Activities.Runtime.ActivityExecutor.ExecuteActivityWorkItem.ExecuteBody(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager, Location resultLocation) Exception from activity GetDynamicValueProperty<DynamicValue> Prepate data for email template Sequence Microsoft.SharePoint.WorkflowServices.Activities.LoopNTimes Reminder Sequence Flowchart Sequence Plumsail expiry.WorkflowXaml_eef09a6e_9088_4b7b_9ebf_26e2995a498a
zbilal

by Roman Rylov » Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:07 am

Hello,

Please send us the screenshot of the workflow at support@plumsail.com
Roman Rylov

by rmickler » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:55 pm

Was this ever resolved?
rmickler

by Roman Rylov » Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:31 am

Rmickler,

Sure, the issue was in "Get an Item from a Dictionary" workflow action.
Roman Rylov

Return to Workflow Actions Pack for Office 365