Work Request Form
Use Work Order Request Form to collect work requests within or outside your organization. You can share the form via URL or embed it on your web site.
Fields and controls
- The form title has a bg-primary CSS class. Thus, the title background matches the primary color of the theme.
- The Email field accepts only valid email addresses. Change the pattern in the field properties.
- The PhoneNumber is a masked input field that accepts only 11-digit numbers. Change the mask in the field properties.
- Change options for the WorkType field in the field properties.
- The otherType() function shows/hides the Other field depending on the WorkType field value. The function is called on the form load and when the WorkType field value changes.
- The primary button font-weight is set to 500. The text color is white.
- h1 elements' text size is responsive to screen width and is set with the min() CSS function.
- h1 elements' content is left-aligned, and the text color is white.