Flowers Order Form
Are you a flower store owner? Use this online flower order form to collect delivery details: customer name and contacts, recipient's name, contact phone number, and delivery address. A customer can list the flowers they want to send or include a picture of the bouquet. The customer can also leave instructions in the comment box or indicate what should be written on the card. You can easily customize the form and embed it on your website or share a link.
Fields and controls
- All form elements are placed in a Grid container that has a content-container CSS class. Change the container styling in the CSS editor.
- The Email field accepts only valid email addresses. Change the pattern in the field properties.
- The MobileNumber is a masked input field that accepts only 11-digit numbers. Change the mask in the field properties.
- Change options for the Flower column in the column properties.
- The form timeout is set to 10 seconds, after which the form can be submitted again. You can change it in the form settings.
- The background image is defined in a rule for a fd-form CSS class.
- The background for a grid container with a content-background CSS class is blurred; the background color is transparent.
- h1, h4, p element's text color is white.
- A pseudo-element is added before and after h4 elements to display horizontal lines.
- The background color of the element with a alert-body CSS class is white.