Expense Reimbursement Form
Use a free online Expense Reimbursement form to allow employees to claim reimbursement for general business expenses. An employee can specify as many expense items as required, select the category and the date, and attach receipts. The total amount is calculated automatically.
Fields and controls
- The form title has a bg-primary CSS class. Thus, the title background matches the primary color of the theme.
- Fields are divided into sections using Grid containers. Containers have a bg-secondary class to set the background color to gray.
- An Ink sketch control is added for collecting an electronic signature. Custom validation is added to prevent submission without a signature.
- Custom validation is added using the fd.validators() property to ensure that the expense period is valid.
- Custom validation is added using the fd.validators() property to ensure that the Ink Sketch control has a signature.
- Custom validation is added using the addValidator() method to ensure that the Expenses table has at least one record.
- The Total field is disabled on the form load.
- The totals for the table are calculated automatically when the Expenses data table chnages.
- h1, h4 elements' text size is responsive to screen width and is set with the min() CSS function.
- h1, p elements' content is centered.
- A pseudo-element is added before and after h4, h1 elements to display horizontal lines.
- The disabled numeric input has no borders and no background.