Customer Satisfaction Questionnaire
A customer satisfaction survey is a powerful marketing tool that helps you understand what your customers think of your products/services or customer service. Using this online customer satisfaction survey form, you can anonymously collect customer feedback, store it, and analyze the results. You can customize the form style and questions to suit your needs. You can share a link to the form or embed it on your website.
Fields and controls
- A logo is added using the Image control. It has a unique CSS class logo-img. Change the image in the control properties.
- The logo, form header, and description are placed in a Grid container that has a bg-primary CSS class. Thus, the background of the container matches the primary color of the theme.
- Questions are added using a Likert Scale control. Modify questions and answers in the control properties.
- The questionsBackground() function adds the CSS class bg-primary to all questions in the Likert Scale control. Thus, the background of the questions matches the primary color of the theme.
- The primary button font-weight is set to 700.
- logo-img — a minimum width is set to 70 px. The image size is responsive to screen width and is set with the min() CSS function.
- h1, h6, p elements' text size is responsive to screen width and is set with the min() CSS function.
- h1, h6, p element's content is centered, and the text color is white.