College Application Form
Improve the college application collection process with this free online template. The form asks for general information about the student: name, contact information, address, and a list of courses in which the student is interested. All applications are stored in your account and can be easily accessed and managed.
Fields and controls
- Fields are divided into sections using Grid containers. Containers have a bg-secondary CSS class. Thus, the background color is set to gray.
- A logo is added using an Image control. It has a unique CSS class logo-img. Change the image in the control properties.
- The Email field accepts only valid email addresses. Change the pattern in the field properties.
- The MobileNumber is a masked input field that accepts only 11-digit numbers. Change the mask in the field properties.
- Change options for the Course, the Level, and the Language columns in the column properties.
- Custom validation is added using the addValidator() method to ensure that the Courses table contains at least one record.
- The primary button font-weight is set to 500.
- logo-img — a minimum width is set to 70 px. The image size is responsive to screen width and is set with the min() CSS function.
- h1, h4, p elements' text size is responsive to screen width and is set with the min() CSS function.
- h1, p element's content is centered.
- A pseudo-element is added before and after h4 elements to display horizontal lines.