Do you or your company have a Facebook page? If so, check out how easy it is to add a public web form to your site with our Forms product.
All form submissions are handled by MS Flow, you just need to subscribe to submissions of a particular form with our Flow connector. The example form on this page does not handle submissions in any way, so you can test any inputs and see how the form may look on your site.
Unfortunately, your page has to have at least 2,000 fans in order to add a form. This is due to changes to Facebook API and cannot be avoided.
Adding a form to the Facebook page
How to add a form to your site? Assuming that the page has more than 2,000 followers, this can be done by following these steps:
- Register an account and install the designer – you can find more information on installation here.
- Design the form – design your own form by following our tutorial.
- Login to Facebook and go to this page – https://apps.facebook.com/static_html_plus/ Select – Add Static HTML to a page:
This is just an example – you can use a different app for this, but it needs to allow you to add HTML to your Facebook page.
- Select the page in the dropdown menu and click Add Page Tab:
- Now just copy the widget and insert it into index.html tab, then click Save & Publish.
When you return to your page, a new tab should appear in the menu on the left.
We also recommend to check out our How-to documentation in order to find out how to handle submissions in MS Flow to collect the data from the forms.