- Configuration Wizard
- Filtration syntax
- What is Item ID (Root ID)
- Org Chart caching
- Video: Quick introduction to Org Chart
- Article: Quick introduction to Org Chart
- Differences between Org Chart version 3 and version 2
- How Org Chart communicates with User Profile service and Active Directory
- How to exclude disabled users from SharePoint 2013/2016/2019 profiles
- How to make sure that User Profile Service has enough data
- Configuring user profile synchronization in SharePoint 2013/2016/2019
- Exporting properties to a directory service
Licensing for SharePoint Online in Office 365
By purchasing Org Chart for Office 365 you get a subscription. You can choose your billing cycle — purchase for one year or pay month-to-month. The subscription is linked to a SharePoint Online domain (yourdomain.sharepoint.com). You can use the product for any number of users, on any number of sites and site collections within your SharePoint Online domain. The subscription includes updates and Standard Support Plan.
Licensing for SharePoint 2019/2016/2013/2010
By purchasing Org Chart for SharePoint 2019/2016/2013/2010 you get a perpetual license. One license allows installation to two Web Front End servers (WFE). You need to purchase separate license for each two WFE servers you have. Find more information about WFE servers in this article. The license includes one year of updates and Standard Support Plan. The license is perpetual, but you can renew it to get one more year of Standard Support Plan and updates.
You can purchase renewal from your shopper account.
The same applies to Development license, except it can be installed to development or testing servers only and you don’t need to renew maintenance.
End-user license agreement
Please read the End-User License Agreement.