Installation for SharePoint 2013 / 2016
- Configuration Wizard
- Filtration syntax
- What is Item ID (Root employee)
- Org Chart caching
- Video: Quick introduction to Org Chart
- Article: Quick introduction to Org Chart
- Differences between Org Chart version 3 and version 2
- How Org Chart communicates with User Profile service and Active Directory
- How to exclude disabled users from SharePoint 2013/2016/2019 profiles
- How to make sure that User Profile Service has enough data
- Configuring user profile synchronization in SharePoint 2013/2016/2019
- Exporting properties to a directory service
Download setup file and run it on one of the servers in your SharePoint 2013 farm as Farm Administrator. Follow the wizard steps.
Go to your application. Select Site Settings item in the root of the site collection in Site Actions menu. Choose Site collection features in Site Collection Administration section:
Activate Plumsail Org Chart feature if it is not activated.
Adding Web Part to a page
Navigate to the page where you want to install your Web part.
Click Edit at the SharePoint 2013 site ribbon.
Choose the place where you wish to add your web part and in the Insert tab click Plumsail Org Chart.
Click Save at the page ribbon. Message with link to configuration wizard will appear in Org Chart Web part: