Org Chart caching
- Configuration Wizard
- Filtration syntax
- What is Item ID (Root employee)
- Org Chart caching
- Video: Quick introduction to Org Chart
- Article: Quick introduction to Org Chart
- How Org Chart communicates with User Profile service and Active Directory
- How to exclude disabled users from SharePoint 2013/2016/2019 profiles
- How to make sure that User Profile Service has enough data
- Configuring user profile synchronization in SharePoint 2013/2016/2019
- Exporting properties to a directory service
Org Chart for SharePoint Online and SharePoint 2013 uses client-side caching to improve performance.
Once you open the web part for the first time and navigate over boxes, they are cached in your browser for 24 hours. That is why you may not see modifications you did to your data source. In this case just clear cache using the menu item at the top right corner of the web part:
It is actual for vacancies and dotted line managers as well as for employee properties.