- Configuration Wizard
- Filtration syntax
- What is Item ID (Root ID)
- Org Chart caching
- Video: Quick introduction to Org Chart
- Article: Quick introduction to Org Chart
- Differences between Org Chart version 3 and version 2
- How Org Chart communicates with User Profile service and Active Directory
- How to exclude disabled users from SharePoint 2013/2016 profiles
- How to make sure that User Profile Service has enough data
- Configuring user profile synchronization in SharePoint 2013
- Exporting properties to a directory service
- Buy Plumsail Org Chart license for each two web front-end servers.
- Download Server ID Generator. You can find download link in the e-mail message with order number from our online store. Run it on all WFE-servers of your farm. Copy generated ids and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number in the subject.
- We will generate licenses for you and will send them to your e-mail within one day.
- Place received *.license files in the root folder of all SharePoint web-applications on WFE-servers according to generated ids. If you use port 80 it is usually here: c:\inetpub\wwwroot\wss\VirtualDirectories\80\
SharePoint Online in Office 365
- Buy license for each domain where you are going to use Org Chart. Specify them in the order details.
- After the payment your installations will be activated automatically within one day.