Installation for SharePoint 2019
- Configuration Wizard
- Filtration syntax
- What is Item ID (Root employee)
- Org Chart caching
- Video: Quick introduction to Org Chart
- Article: Quick introduction to Org Chart
- How Org Chart communicates with User Profile service and Active Directory
- How to exclude disabled users from SharePoint 2013/2016/2019 profiles
- How to make sure that User Profile Service has enough data
- Configuring user profile synchronization in SharePoint 2013/2016/2019
- Exporting properties to a directory service
Download setup file and run it on one of the servers in your SharePoint 2019 farm as Farm Administrator. Follow the wizard steps.
Note: If you use “Classic” SharePoint pages follow this instruction to add web part to a page.
Navigate to the page where you want to add an org chart.
Pick ‘Plumsail Org Chart’ web part from the menu to add it to your page:
Once you added the web part you can configure it.