Add Org Chart to “Classic” page
- Configuration Wizard
- Filtration syntax
- What is Item ID (Root employee)
- Org Chart caching
- Video: Quick introduction to Org Chart
- Article: Quick introduction to Org Chart
- Differences between Org Chart version 3 and version 2
- How Org Chart communicates with User Profile service and Active Directory
- How to exclude disabled users from SharePoint 2013/2016/2019 profiles
- How to make sure that User Profile Service has enough data
- Configuring user profile synchronization in SharePoint 2013/2016/2019
- Exporting properties to a directory service
Open your page in the edit mode.
Click ‘Insert → Web Part’.
Pick ‘Plumsail’ category in the list of web part categories.
Select ‘Plumsail Org Chart’ web part and click ‘Add’:
Once you added the web part you can configure it.